Menu config bug

Matthew Berry

Nov 16, 2023, 10:13:35 AM11/16/23
to xlSlim Support
Hi Russell,

Licensed user here!  Love xlSlim :)

I think I found a bug in the context and ribbon menu functions.

If any of the Menu Items (labels) contains a space, then the function fails to create any buttons.  The menu itself is, however, created.

For example, this config has a space in the first Menu Item:
image.png
And produces this result:
image.png

Whereas, this config has no spaces in the Menu Items:
image.png
And produces the expected result:
image.png

Are you able to fix this and push out an update?

Thanks!
Matt

xlSlim Dev

Nov 16, 2023, 10:25:35 AM11/16/23
to Matthew Berry, xlSlim Support
Hi Matt,

That does look like a bug. I'll investigate and get back to you.

All the best,
Russel

xlSlim Dev

Nov 16, 2023, 11:47:35 AM11/16/23