Fwd: Best Paper Award at the 29th ACM/SIGDA International Symposium on Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA 2021) | VAST lab

Robert Hundt

Mar 7, 2021, 11:08:40 PM3/7/21
to xls-dev
FYI...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: co...@cs.ucla.edu <co...@cs.ucla.edu>
Date: Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 12:18 PM
Subject: Best Paper Award at the 29th ACM/SIGDA International Symposium on Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA 2021) | VAST lab
To: <rhu...@google.com>

Hi, Robert,
I hope that all is going well in the new year.
I’d like to share with you this news with you and your team — we had good success in coupling HLS with floor planning which boosts clock frequency of a wide range of design by 2X on average (esp. those large designs that across multiple dies).
Maybe it’s something to consider in XLS.

Best,
-Jason

Jason Cong, PhD
Volgenau Chair for Engineering Excellence
UCLA Department of Computer Science (with joint appointment in Electrical Engineering)

Director, VAST Laboratory https://vast.cs.ucla.edu
Director, Center for Domain-Specific Computing www.cdsc.ucla.edu

--
Robert Hundt | Platforms | rhu...@google.com | 650-253-7680