Upgrade release 4.15.6

1 view

Doug Averch

Sep 9, 2021, 7:31:46 PM9/9/21
to XLr8
Here is the changelog:
v4.15.6 - Sep 09, 2021
   XLr8Object Editor removed the default value
   XLr8Object Editor changed object type from I-Descr to I-Descriptor
   XLr8Object Editor added a new object type call FormOnly used only to build the form

v4.15.5 - Sep 02, 2021
   Reordered XLr8Developer prompt verifications options alphabetically.
   XLr8Developer removed prompt verifications File and UpCase
   XLr8Developer added a time option to use Webix time verification

v4.15.4 - Sep 01, 2021
   Added ZipCode to XLr8Developer prompt verification options

v4.15.3 - Aug 24, 2021
   Changed getMachineId to use a different value that is not encrypted.

v4.15.2 - Aug 24, 2021
   Changed isValidMachineId to use getMachineId instead of duplicate code.