XLr8Tools Update 4.7.21

Doug Averch

Apr 19, 2018, 11:51:18 AM4/19/18
to XLr8
Although we don't update this site much, we are constantly updating our XLr8Tools.
Here is our changelog:

v4.7.21 - April 16, 2018
  Backed out a change that broke the developer properties.

v4.7.20 - April 09, 2018
  Replace code for continuous compile to get back working

v4.7.19 - April 06, 2018
  [XLRTOOL-140] - XLr8Resizer remove KTable library - Part 4
  Realigned logger message to match prior code
  Removed bing reference

v4.7.18 - March 01, 2018
  Removed debug statements for Project Explorer in XLr8 Framework base
  [XLRTOOL-140] - XLr8Resizer remove KTable library - Part 3
  [XLRTOOL-120] - XLr8Monitor ReadData Set problem

v4.7.17 - February 27, 2018
  [XLRTOOL-120] - XLr8Monitor WriteData Set problem
  [XLRTOOL-140] - XLr8Resizer remove KTable library - Part 2

v4.7.16 - February 6, 2018
  Updated copyright dates to 2018
  Changed translation to no longer use LOCAL.XLr8Message file
  Remove BING translation from files
  Removed commented out code
  [XLRTOOL-140] - XLr8Resizer remove KTable library - Part 1

v4.7.15 - January 5, 2018
  Added Phone number validation to XLr8Developer
  Changed licensing password
  [XLRTOOL-140] - XLr8Resizer remove KTable library - Part 1
  Updated log4j to version 2.10.0
  Added support for up to 18 grids.