Version 4.5.18

Doug Averch

Apr 25, 2016, 10:28:44 AM4/25/16
to XLr8
We have bunch of releases since I last posted.

v4.5.18 - April 11, 2016
   Added default workspace path preference to fix UniBasic CNTRL-Space help.

v4.5.17 - April 07, 2016
   XLr8Reporter copyrights all have been updated.
   [XLRTOOL-92] - XLr8Object Editor does not set the dirty flag on all changes

v4.5.16 - March 25, 2016
   [XLRTOOL-92] - XLr8Object Editor does not set the dirty flag on modify for combo boxes too

v4.5.15 - March 11, 2016
   Added XLr8Reporter documentation for accessing UniBasic subroutines
   Changed a few of the copyright dates
   [XLRTOOL-94] - Add right click menu to XLr8Object Editor

v4.5.14 - February 26, 2016
   [XLRTOOL-92] - XLr8Object Editor does not set the dirty flag on modify
   [XLRTOOL-92] - XLr8Dictionary Editor does not set the dirty flag on modify
   Remove optimistic locking option from the XLr8Object Editor

v4.5.13 - February 15, 2016
   Updated licensing agreement

v4.5.12 - January 27, 2016
   Simplify filename encode/decode for use in URIs and local file system paths.
   Added 8.1 new UD system files names
   Changed paste location to paste account

v4.5.11 - January 04, 2016
   [XLRTOOL-89] - Update source libraries for U2WebLink and XLr8
   [XLRTOOL-90] - XLr8Dictionary will not update U2 dictionaries
   Updated documentation for GIT
   Updated documentation for Installation

v4.5.10 - December 28, 2015
   [XLRTOOL-88] - GIT causing linked projects to disappear (Part 3)

v4.5.9 - December 24, 2015
   [XLRTOOL-88] - GIT causing linked projects to disappear (Part 2)

v4.5.8 - December 19, 2015
   Fixed PCL Emitter icon that was missing from installation script
   [XLRTOOL-88] - GIT causing linked projects to disappear (Part 1)