XLr8Tools Update 4.12.2

1 view

Doug Averch

Jan 22, 2021, 4:18:44 PM1/22/21
to XLr8
Price reduction on our XLr8Resizer tool. See https://www.u2logic.com/tools_resizer.html for more information.

One of our astute users recommended we change our licensing to reflect the new COVID-19 work environment. So we did. When you log from home or at work with the same windows laptop you no longer need two license keys to handle your coding, resizing, or other Unidata, Universe, D3, or QM needs.

Here is our changelog:
v4.12.2 - Jan 22, 2021
   Re-implemented licensing change for Windows computers.
   Removed PayPal licensing options from the XLr8Licensing
   Removed the gson library

v4.12.1 - Jan 22, 2021
   Reversed licensing change

v4.12.0 - Jan 21, 2021
   Changed licensing to use windows serial number instead of workspace path

v4.11.4 - Jan 12, 2021
   Fixed spelling of PKEY_FRAMEWORK_SYNC_DELETE_MISSING_ELEMENT
   XLr8Developer "ButtonCode" prompt was hardcoded to false and was reset to true.
   Updated copyright dates

v4.11.3 - Dec 12, 2020
   XLr8Reporter removed non-debug loggers

V4.11.2 - Dec 08, 2020
   XLr8Installer no longer reads prior file stats when creating the missing file.
   Copy and paste no longer read prior file stats when creating the missing file.
   All creation of files now defaults to 64BIT.

v4.11.1 - Dec 02 ,2020
   XLr8Developer removed requirements on validation for the below items
   XLr8Developer changed Return Desc to Object to Bottom Label Object
   XLr8Developer changed Id Field to DataTable Column Name