XLr8Tools Version 4.6.8

Doug Averch

Oct 12, 2016, 12:37:45 PM10/12/16
to XLr8
It's been a while since we have updated our users on what we have been doing at U2logic with our XLr8Tools. U2logic team is still update our tools at fast pace compared with the other tools in the U2 marketplace.

Universe and Unidata have been changed to allow local variables in local subroutines and function. Our XLr8Editor outline shows your local variables for each local subroutine or function, global variables, external subroutines, and labels. Even though a lot of you may not be using this functionality, our XLr8Editor will help you distinguish those variables when you starting coding and using scope.

Here is our change log:

v4.6.8 - October 12, 2016
   [XLRTOOL-109] - XLr8Editor code completion is fixed.

v4.6.7 - October 08, 2016
   [XLRTOOL-4] - XLr8Editor will need to support scope in Universe 11.2 - Part 2
   Updated licensing agreements

v4.6.6 - October 03, 2016
   Changed language translation to not throw error but instead show error message.
   Updated documentation for BIRT Subroutines and Queries
   [XLRTOOL-4] - XLr8Editor will need to support scope in Universe 11.2 - Part 1

v4.6.5 - August 16, 2016
   Updated package names to match current values
   Fixed additional strings to new standard Multi-Value
   Updated licensor password.

Regards,
U2logic Team