Textbook examples

Hugh Paterson III

Dec 5, 2022, 11:57:56 PM12/5/22
to xling...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

Does anyone have any use-examples for creating call-outs or paratextual notes while using Xlingpaper to create a textbook? These types of features occur outside the mainline of the text but within the context of the learning unit. I’d appreciate being able to see the code if you are willing.
- Hugh
--
All the best,
-Hugh

Sent from my iPhone

XLingPaper

Dec 7, 2022, 10:41:44 AM12/7/22
to xling...@googlegroups.com, Hugh Paterson III
Hugh:

I'm not sure what you mean by this.  Could you give us some examples of what you have in mind?  Some pictures/images would be most helpful, I suspect.

Thanks,

--Andy