Problem in creating zip

Ryan Klint

Mar 8, 2023, 1:34:12 PM3/8/23
to xling...@googlegroups.com
Afternoon all!

I’ve been working on my my thesis and I’ve just made changes that broke my ability to make pdfs. The error told me to make a zip file, but when I tried to do that, I got the following error:

PastedGraphic-1.png

XLingPaper

Mar 8, 2023, 1:43:28 PM3/8/23
to xling...@googlegroups.com, Ryan Klint
Sorry to hear of the PDF failure and problem with creating the Zip file.

Try following what is in section 8.14 "Save a publisher style sheet and all its parts to a new location" in the publisher style sheet documentation.  We recommend doing this anyway.

After doing that, hopefully you can create the Zip file.

--Andy

On 3/8/2023 11:33 AM, Ryan Klint wrote:
Afternoon all!

I’ve been working on my my thesis and I’ve just made changes that broke my ability to make pdfs.  The error told me to make a zip file, but when I tried to do that, I got the following error:

Should I make another copy of that “APARefrerencesSylsheet.xml” to place in another directory?  I’m not quite sure what to do.  Can anyone help?

Thank you !

Ryan Klint