Google Summer of Code 2018

Dizhi

Feb 12, 2018, 10:23:59 PM2/12/18
to 西邮Linux兴趣小组

Hi,

The open source computer network simulator 3 is selected as a project in Google Summer of Code 2018. I'm one of mentors in ns-3 this year.  A student who successfully finishes the project in the end of the summer will get 3600 US dollar from Google!  Welcome to submit your application!

Happy New Year!

Dizhi

Email from ns-3 mail-list:

We received the good news today that ns-3 was again selected as a mentoring organization for Google Summer of Code.  We will now move into the phase of assisting student applicants with developing their project proposals, to be submitted to Google in March.

We were waiting to see if we were accepted before finalizing our 2018 application template, but will do so now.  We have already proposed a number of project ideas to our wiki:

https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/GSOC2018Projects

Interested students should, at a minimum, read the information on our ideas page and our GSoC student guide:

https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/GSOC2018StudentGuide

and subscribe to the ns-developers and ns-3-users lists.

Mentors will do their best to hang out in our Zulip chat room when we are available:  https://ns-3.zulipchat.com