Roda Web Toolkit book

Iachetti Federico Martín

Jan 27, 2017, 8:33:15 PM1/27/17
to FeDeX

Hello all! How’s it going?

A couple of months ago I started writing a book about a Ruby Web development toolkit named Roda. I called it “Mastering Roda“.

Last week I finished writing a very big chunk (more than half of the book) and I decided to pubilsh the draft version as a pre-sale deal (at a discouted price).

I had the blessing of being helped by Avdi Grimm in the writing of the book and having Jeremy Evans’s (the author of the library) blessing and correction of the first draft.

I wanted to share with all of you the links to get the book, if you’re interested. And if you’re not, I’d very much appreciate if you could share it with anyone that might be. Tweets are much appreciated too =)

Here is the launch announcement link: http://lucidcode.org/blog/mastering-roda/
Or, if you don’t wanna read that, here is the purchase link: http://lucidcode.org/mastering-roda-book

Thank you very much for taking the time and/or sharing.

Cheers

Fede
Web: http://lucidcode.org/
Blog: http://kundeveloper.com/