Mouse clicks and MySQL setup.

Fabio da Silva

Mar 2, 2015, 7:17:09 PM3/2/15
to xi...@googlegroups.com
Got xiki installed and am using Emacs as my text editor in a VM Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and have some questions.

I need to have xiki talk to a MySQL server I setup. Unfortunately I don't know enough Ruby to make the changes in the dbs.rb file (I am assuming that's where I need to go). My issue is that my root has a password and xiki does not ask for it.

The second one, a minor problem since I am a keyboard guy anyhow, is that the mouse click functionality is not working.

Craig, I am sure you can see about this in a split second, but I was late for adding my name to the pairing option on kickstarter, so if you have some time to look into this (or anyone else for that matter), I'd appreciate it.