Swift example server

Craig Muth

Sep 17, 2015, 1:36:11 PM9/17/15
to xi...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone have a working example in Swift of just listening on a
port and responding to requests with a string? Basically just a "hello
world" socket server?

I'm working on the next Xiki presentation, and am going to use it to
display videos and words that fly around the screen (using D3), that
I'll control from the terminal. I already have the code working to
show videos and D3 stuff (or any html really) that floats above
everything else with a transparent background. I just need some socket
code to be able to talk to it. Happy to share the end result once I
get it working!

For anyone who knows swift, probably just getting this 100-line code
sample working with the newest swift version would do the trick:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24977805/socket-server-example-with-swift

--Craig