JDBC fixture

32r...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2016, 9:09:43 AM3/9/16
to Xebium
I have a problem running SQL queries from Xebium. With the settings stated below, "the connect jdbc on" works, but I get a nullpointer exeption at the "run in" line.
Can anybody help? Or if not, is there a way to run bat files from a Xebium test page?

Thanks!

I have the following fixtures in my Fixture folder:
db2jcc.jar
db2jcc_license_cisuz.jar
fitnesse-jdbc-slim-.0.0.2.jar

and the following test:
!| import|
| com.github.andreptb.fitnesse |
| xebium fixtures |

!| library|
| jdbc fixture|

!| script| jdbc fixture |
| connect jdbc on | mydatabase | with url | mydatabase url | and driver | com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver | and username | user | and password | password |
| run in | database | the sql | INSERT INTO ALGEMEEN.LAND (ID, NAME, VOLLEDIGENAAM) VALUES ('999', 'XX', 'XX') |

Cirilo Wortel

Mar 9, 2016, 9:31:45 AM3/9/16
to xeb...@googlegroups.com
This question has nothing to do with Xebium. Xebium is a fixture for running webdriver tests from FitNesse, the jdbc fixture seems to do that for doing sql interactions. A first suggestion would be to check the FitNesse manual or support group, or the jdbc fixture support group (if that exists).

Check your classpath if the jdbc fixture is indeed in there.

Good luck

Cirilo