Re: Selenium to Xebium Question

Cirilo Wortel

Nov 17, 2015, 4:39:25 PM11/17/15
to xeb...@googlegroups.com
Hey Kate,

The literal translation, would probably be:

| ensure | do | click | on | //*[contains(text(),’Inventory’)]  |

On the other hand, this is quite a generic select. If it is indeed a href with text Inventory, the IDE variant should work as well.

Maybe try a waitFor command, for  the same element, before you do the click. At least you’ll know if it is found at all on the page.

| ensure | do | waitForElementPresent | on |  //*[contains(text(),’Inventory’)]  |
| ensure | do | click | on | //*[contains(text(),’Inventory’)]  |

regards,

Cirilo Wortel

On 17 Nov 2015, at 21:05, Kate Davis <avril...@gmail.com> wrote:

Howdy Xebium Fans,

I'm charged with migrating some selenium java to our fitnesse system using Xebium.

I am stuck on this tab selection

driver.findElement(By.xpath("//*[contains(text(),'Inventory')]")).click();

Xebium IDE claims this is

|ensure |do|clickAndWait|on|link=Inventory|

Which does not work ...

any ideas?