Selenium Xebium Formatter - we are ready to make it profitable!

Startup Invest

Feb 21, 2017, 4:18:08 AM2/21/17
to xeb...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sirs,

Our company StartupInvest provides support to startups. We cooperate with developers, and help them make their projects bring maximum profit

We are interested in your Selenium Xebium Formatter expansion, and we are ready to make it profitable. Normally, we take 5-10% of the profits we bring in, and cooperate on one of the following options:

1) Simple monetization – we make your project profitable.

2) Strategic cooperation – you finalize your project in accordance with our requests in order to earn even more.

Would you please specify whether you are ready to finalize your project, or you just want us to make your expansion profitable?

Sincerely yours,
Denis Ponomarenko, StartupInvest.