Survey regarding your Extension selenium-xebium-formatter for Mozilla Firefox

Benedict Bender

Feb 19, 2019, 6:36:12 AM2/19/19
to xeb...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir or Madam,

the University of Potsdam is currently conducting research regarding coring of extension functionality on digital platforms in the browser context.

Specifically, we are interested in which effects result to you as a developer from platform coring. Furthermore, which measures and options you have to influence coring activities. The results are of utmost importance for any developer that contributes extensions to digital platforms such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.

Platform Coring is defined as the integration of functionalities provided by third-party extensions in the platform core, whereby the core is the browser (platform).
For example, if a new version of a Browser (e.g. Chrome or Firefox) is released with additional functionality (e.g. security features, bookmarking features) which were formerly provided by extensions, this is considered to be platform coring. In a nutshell, functionality formerly (only) provided through extensions is now available in the browser itself.

We recognized that you provide an extension called selenium-xebium-formatter on the Marketplace for Mozilla Firefox. Therefore your thoughts are highly valuable to our study!

Please take five minutes to participate in our survey at: https://survey.wi.uni-potsdam.de/index.php/738581?token=w1TQZOvT&lang=en.

Why should you participate in our survey?

  1. As the analysis results provide valuable input for your business we would be happy to provide you those. If you are interested, just leave your email address during the survey.
  2. Your valuable input is of great interest for our research. If there is anything we can do for you please let us know.

If you are interested in our research regarding coring on digital platforms please feel free to have a look at our recent research paper or contact me.

Thank you very much for effort with regard to this survey!

Sincerely,
Benedict Bender (Benedic...@wi.uni-potsdam.de)

University of Potsdam
Chair of Business Informatics, esp. processes and systems
August-Bebel-Str. 89
D-14482 Potsdam
GERMANY

Click here to do the survey:
https://survey.wi.uni-potsdam.de/index.php/738581?token=w1TQZOvT&lang=en

If you do not want to participate in this survey and don't want to receive any more invitations please click the following link:
https://survey.wi.uni-potsdam.de/index.php/optout/tokens/738581?langcode=en&token=w1TQZOvT