Could not invoke constructor for SeleniumDriverFixture[0],The instance scriptTableActor.doOn. does not exist

Abhishek koulgi

Jun 22, 2016, 4:26:50 PM6/22/16
to Xebium
hi guys,i am getting this error ,i do not know I should be adding some libraries or path ,please help me ,appreciate it
thank you

Abhishek koulgi

Jun 22, 2016, 4:31:38 PM6/22/16
to Xebium
Screenshot at Jun 22 13-30-53.png

Arjan Molenaar

Jun 23, 2016, 9:28:33 AM6/23/16
to xeb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You have to make sure that the Selenium libraries and Xebium are on the class path of the application started by FitNesse. Check the information under the "Tests Executed OK" button to see the actual command that has been executed (along with stdout/stderr).

Regards,

Arjan
> --
> <Screenshot at Jun 22 13-30-53.png>

Abhishek koulgi

Jun 23, 2016, 12:27:20 PM6/23/16
to xeb...@googlegroups.com
thank you for help sir,can u please tell me how to add selenium and xebium drivers.
i added pom.xml file to class path and now my error about invoking the constructor  is solved but now i am getting errors in invoking the browser ,i am attaching the screenshots ,i appreciate your help sir

regards ,
Abhishek koulgi

Screenshot at Jun 23 09-24-31.png
Screenshot at Jun 23 09-26-45.png

Abhishek koulgi

Jun 23, 2016, 2:16:43 PM6/23/16
to xeb...@googlegroups.com
now i am getting the standard error as you had mentioned

regards ,
Abhishek koulgi
Screenshot at Jun 23 11-11-09.png