xdotool key Delete?

३,७०० भ्यु
नपढिएको पहिलो सन्देशमा जानुहोस्

j wandell

नपढिएको,
२००९ सेप्टेम्बर २०, ०४:१४:१४०९/९/२०
प्रापक xdotoo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jordan,
Many compliments on your excellent work. I'm trying to just use xdotool to hit the delete key, but I'll be darned if I see what argument you call this in your program.

example:
xdotool key BackSpace

works just fine

xdotool key Delete??!?!
xdotool key Del

well no luck, not sure, not much info really on what that 2nd argument takes. been searching but can't find a full list, just partials.

anyway congrats and thank you

jerry

http://mail.yahoo.com

Henning Bekel

नपढिएको,
२००९ अक्टोबर ६, ०७:४०:०००९/१०/६
प्रापक xdotool-users
xdotool should accept any valid X11 keysym. They're defined in the
keysymdef.h file from your X11 version (prefixed with XK_). On some
distributions you will have to install a dev-package to get this file
(it should be put under /usr/include/X11 or a similar location) Here's
an online version as well:

http://www.liafa.jussieu.fr/~carton/Enseignement/InterfacesGraphiques/MasterInfo/Cours/X/keysymdef.h

Anyways, "Delete" is the correct keysym and should work. Alternatively
"KP_Delete" should also work delete on keypad).

If you're trying to send a key from a script that is invoked via
another keybinding (e.g. from your wm), be sure to use the --
clearmodifiers option as well.

You can use xev to see which events xdotool generates for "Delete" and
wether they differ from the events your delete key generates.
सबैलाई जवाफ पठाउनुहोस्
लेखकलाई जवाफ
फर्वार्ड गर्नुहोस्
0 नयाँ म्यासेजहरू