How do I load the latest XCache to my website?

L Phillips

Oct 24, 2016, 11:45:58 AM10/24/16
to XCache
I have been asked to take over the maintenance for an existing website, so I am making a copy to use as a development site.  The existing site was using XCache.  I do not have access to the server to compile the source, so is it possible to just load the binaries over 'FileZilla'?  I called and talked to the company hosting my development site and they are using Linux CentOS 5.11.  Also, where can I get copies of the binaries for the CentOS?  Thanks for any help! Layne