Getting Xcaches issues while navigating on internet

alexandre caya

Aug 19, 2015, 5:56:11 PM8/19/15
to XCache
So, I've never heard of Xcache before today and never dabbled with php files. I was on a forum and suddenly i started getting errors that sent my to MyBB.com for support (That's what it was saying) and some Error 500 after restarting my PC. And last but not least i got a couple of [Warning [2] xcache_isset(): XCache var cache was not initialized properly. Check php log for actual reason] with a filepath, but that filepath doesn't exist on my PC from what i can see, and I've enabled showing hidden folders in my C directory. I've joined an image if you wanna see.

So, first, this error is on my side or on the forum side?
If it's on my side, how do I go to make it so it doesn't happen again?

Thanks in advance for the support!

Alex.
Sans titre.gif