Is list of PHP files in Xcache Admin Complete?

Damon

Jul 6, 2015, 3:15:06 PM7/6/15
to xca...@googlegroups.com
I think I have Xcache installed and running on my dedicated Linux server running
Centos 6.3
Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz
64GB of ram
PHP 5.3.29 with FastCGI and SuExec

From PHPinfo
Zend Engine v2.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2014 Zend Technologies
    with XCache v3.1.0, Copyright (c) 2005-2013, by mOo
    with the ionCube PHP Loader v4.6.1, Copyright (c) 2002-2014, by ionCube Ltd., and
    with Zend Guard Loader v3.3, Copyright (c) 1998-2010, by Zend Technologies
    with XCache Cacher v3.1.0, Copyright (c) 2005-2013, by mOo
    with Suhosin v0.9.33, Copyright (c) 2007-2012, by SektionEins GmbH

The server runs about 30 domains which are all PHP/MySql applications, mostly Zikula and Wordpress, I'm migrating all the Zikula sites to Wordpress framework.

I've installed Xcache Admin on a domain which has one other PHP utility application (Form Tools) which is used by several domains.

When I look at the list of PHP files cached by Xcache after it has been running a few days I see only files from the domain where Xcache Admin is installed and none from any of the Zikula or Wordpress installs on other domains.

See attached screenshots from Xcache Admin.

Is this right? Is Xcache not working on the other domains? Any information or suggestions appreciated.

Damon

xcache-list-php-1436207222925.jpg
xcache-summary-1436207707541.jpg

Xuefer

Jul 9, 2015, 12:15:43 AM7/9/15
to xca...@googlegroups.com
Encoded files may not be cached. Is this correct answer to your question?
--

---

Damon

Jul 14, 2015, 1:44:38 PM7/14/15
to xca...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 11:15:43 PM UTC-5, Xuefer[mOo] wrote:
Encoded files may not be cached. Is this correct answer to your question?

This probably isn't involved, most of the domains on the server do not have encoded php files, just regular applications like Wordpress and Zikula.

Still trying to figure out a way to know if a particular domains PHP applications are actually being cached by Xcache or not.