İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

ramjke channel

okunmadı,
30 Nis 2015 15:23:1630.04.2015
alıcı xca...@googlegroups.com

I have a strange bug with xcache. Powered by livestreet and cache "memcache" works well, but xcache buggy.
This is reflected in the periodic appearance / vanishing of all the objects that are stored in the cache.
This lasts about 15 minutes, then the object is always visible.

My phpinfo xcache section:

I think something is wrong with Cache Init Time, look at this:

Then i'am refresh phpinfo() page and get:

After 3 refreshes all looks fine (Cache Init Time are same), then on 4th refresh i got this:

Once again we were in the past. This difference of 16 minutes is very similar to Split time with the disappearance of objects. Can anybody explain to me what's going on and what to do to my hosting provider?

Xuefer

okunmadı,
1 May 2015 23:21:331.05.2015
alıcı xca...@googlegroups.com
are you aware of Cache Instance Id?
if it change from time to time, it means your php is dying, cache is being reinitialized. it depends on how you configure your php's running, fcgi, max request time, etc
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir
0 yeni ileti