Does this group still exist?

Willem

Jan 26, 2023, 4:05:23 AM1/26/23
to xblite
I am trying to code an xblite program and need some help. Is this group sill active?

D.

Jan 26, 2023, 4:07:09 AM1/26/23
to xblite
Not really active for a few years, but probably someone can help you answer your questions.

Guy Lonne

Jan 30, 2023, 8:47:57 PM1/30/23
to xblite
Hi Willem!

Welcome to the Xblite Group! Feel free to ask any question in this group. I'm sure that whatever you tried, I tried it years before you.

I'm still writing programs in Xblite for my personal use or even entertainment.

The latest is a program to store my passwords (work in pogress for several months).

So: Welcome to the club of the Xbliters!

Bye! Guy

Willem Swanepoel

Feb 1, 2023, 6:30:54 PM2/1/23
to xbl...@googlegroups.com
I have since had a Heerden and lost xblite. Where can I download it? The xblite website's download does not work.

Willem

Feb 1, 2023, 6:30:54 PM2/1/23
to xblite
I tried to reply earlier, but my post seems to have been lost.
I have since my first post, lost my hard drive and lost xblite completely.
Where can I download a copy? The www.xblite.com website does not have a download option.

Willem

Feb 1, 2023, 6:30:54 PM2/1/23
to xblite
Thank you for replies.
1. Where can I download xblite? The xblite website's download does not work. I lost my copy when my bed crashed.
2. I think I also had a guide ide ( Vixen?)
3. Programmers guide or other documentation?

David Szafranski

Feb 1, 2023, 6:38:57 PM2/1/23
to xbl...@googlegroups.com