Beep()

TELINKS USBINOV

Oct 17, 2018, 10:58:06 PM10/17/18
to xblite
Hi,

I was trying to execute my old xblite program which using Beep() command on Win7.
The program was running, but the Beep function was not working correctly.

Any help?

Thanks
Chandra

D.

Nov 3, 2020, 9:20:16 PM11/3/20
to xblite
CONSOLE

IMPORT "xst"
IMPORT "kernel32"

DECLARE FUNCTION Entry ()

FUNCTION Entry ()

    Beep (800, 400)
    Beep (400, 400)
    Beep (600, 1500)
  a$ = INLINE$ ("Press Enter to quit >")

END FUNCTION
END PROGRAM

' works fine with win10

Laurie alvey

Nov 23, 2020, 4:12:35 PM11/23/20
to xbl...@googlegroups.com

Nothing to do with Beep(), but I never managed to install xblite. I downloaded the zip, unzipped but never got the directory structure right and xblite never installed. Running Windows10 Pro

Laurie Alvey

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Avast logo