SortSource.x - Guy's XBLite development tool

Guy LONNE

Jun 11, 2024, 10:02:03 AMJun 11
to xbl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vixeners!

I am sending you this message to inform you that I have just released a
new version of viXen.

Why a new version of viXen?

To find a distribution of WinX.dll, Callum Lowcay's library, on which my
XBLite development tools are based, that would be "GoogleGroups-friendly".

I came to this conclusion after careful consideration over the last few
weeks, and, as always, I really appreciate any comments from your part.

My next message will accompany a utility for sorting the XBLite code of
FUNCTIONs to check two versions of the same sources by synchronization
before using my favorite community tool: WinMerge. It seems complicated,
but it’s really very simple and practical.

I also plan to publish a short article (with examples) in which I
present my own way of checking the differences between two XBLite
sources with joyful efficiency!

The viXen project being hosted at SourceForge, you can find the
InnoSetup installer of your convenience between the two offered (note
that the two are pretty interchangeable):

1.InnoSetup Installer “legacy” -> For the latest Windows XP, ReactOS or
Wine installer:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/visual-xblite/files/vixen%20version%201/VIXEN%20v1.99/vixen_setup_v1_99u.exe/download

2.InnoSetup Install Windows 10 --> For Windows 10, 11 and (hopefully)
newer installer:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/visual-xblite/files/vixen%20version%201/VIXEN%20v1.99/vixen_setup_v1_99u_windows10.exe/download.
--
Bye!