asm_routines.xxx missing??

mva

May 7, 2018, 1:51:28 PM5/7/18
to xblite
I keep getting this error when compiling a file

"> Executing: K:\xblite241\bin\xblite.exe "K:\xblite241\demo\console\helloworld\helloworld.x" -conoff
> Compiling K:\xblite241\demo\console\helloworld\helloworld.x (3 May 2018, 15:22:04)
RTN_InjectRoutines: Can't load file K:\XBLITE~1\templates\asm_routines.xxx
Error 808: File Nonexistent
> Done. Compiled file in 0 msec
> Execution finished."

Also, what is the purpose of the make files and how do I create one?

Thanks for the help,
Chris

Guy1954

Dec 24, 2018, 1:19:03 PM12/24/18
to xblite
Hi Chris.

Sorry for answering so late, but I rather go to D.'s Xblite Forum www.xblite.com/forum.

FUNCTION RTN_InjectRoutines() was supposed to inject the STRING routines according to the Code Character Set: ANSI or UTF16: extracting the assembly STRING routines inside \templates\asm_routines.xxx, then cloning the ANSI version was too much for me.

So, sorry to say it, but I did not succeed to implement it.

However, you can find a later version of xblite.x, which works flawlessly.
And believe me, I didn't give up on working on a Unicode support for XBLite.

Bye! Guy