Tiny Bitmap Editor

zlatko vidlanović

Feb 17, 2023, 12:35:52 PM2/17/23
to xblite
Hello to all...

I need small tiny bitmap editor  selfcontained ..is there anything similar written in XBlite?
thanks in Advance
Aurel

Watchman

Apr 2, 2023, 3:53:47 PM4/2/23
to xblite
A bit late to answer, but honestly, none that I know of. Dave S  & Guy are the experts around here as I spend more time on Linux than Windows and only use xblite for the times I need to do some Windows programming.

Guy LONNE

Apr 2, 2023, 6:18:44 PM4/2/23
to xbl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aurel.

Way back 2008, Callum Locay wrote a very small demo program, which I
have on my disk. If it fits your needs, I can provide it for you.

However, what are your expectations that MsPaint can't fulfill for you?

Bye! Guy