Problems installing an new computer

Paul Bush

Mar 14, 2017, 11:23:59 PM3/14/17
to xblite
I'm trying to use xblite with Winx on a new computer, have the paths set correctly, but when I try to run an executable from xsed (compiled on a different PC) it says that xma.dll is missing, even though it is in the programs dir.

When I try to compile I get the "Executing:" output line with the correct path and file listed followed immediately by "Execution finished." No compilation happens.

What I am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

David Silverwood

Mar 17, 2017, 4:06:57 AM3/17/17
to xbl...@googlegroups.com
It could be a windows thing? Which OS are you using? Win 10?

Paul Bush

Mar 17, 2017, 10:44:51 AM3/17/17
to xbl...@googlegroups.com

OK I got it working. I had the xblite installation in the google drive folder, which works fine on my win7 machine at work but apparently not in this win8.1 PC. Moving it to a different folder fixed it, so either it's some win8 problem or specific to my computer. Anyway it works now, I just need to move changed files into the google drive folder at the end of each day.