Happy New Year 2018

Guy1954

Dec 23, 2017, 5:28:25 PM12/23/17
to xblite
Dear Xbliters,

I always welcome a year ending, because I can spend a lot of quality time with my Family and my Friends.
It is also an opportunity for me to reach for you, dear Xbliters, my good old XBLite way: I made it a tradition to code in XBLite a small e-card coded.

This last one, still warm from baking, has picture and music. Not a great music, mind you, but a little fiddling tune.

Oyez, oyez!

Please find attached NewYear2018.zip, which contains:
- NewYear2018_gen.vxn
- NewYear2018.x
- NewYear2018.rc
- NewYear2018.manifest
- NewYear2018.mak
- scrabble.ico
- violin.bmp
- NewYear2018.mid
- NewYear2018_install.iss
- readme.txt

NewYear2018.exe is my way to wish you a Happy New Year 2018!
It is freeware and open-source, so download, study, compile and run, sit back and...enjoy!

In the mean time, I wish you a GREAAAAT year 2018, for you and your loved ones.
Happy new year! Happy xbliting!

Bye! Guy
NewYear2018.zip

David Silverwood

Dec 24, 2017, 4:46:55 AM12/24/17
to xbl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Guy. I always look forward to your year end coding.
Wishing all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year

David

Rick Clark

Dec 24, 2017, 7:11:59 AM12/24/17
to xbl...@googlegroups.com
Have a great New Year!

Rick

Άκης Γεωργιάδης

Dec 24, 2017, 9:10:37 AM12/24/17
to xblite
All the best and Happy Holiday Season!!! ;-)
A.

Guy LONNE

Dec 15, 2023, 4:32:21 AM12/15/23
to xbl...@googlegroups.com
Dear XBLite Fellows,

I wish you a GREAAAAT year 2024, for you and your loved ones!

In these times of ChatGPT and AI toys, you and I are still enjoying the
good old way of hacking tiny bits of code just for fun.

For how long?

At least as long as you and I get a sense of creativity, which is honey
to our human mind.

Bye! Guy

fmfl...@virgilio.it

Dec 15, 2023, 5:01:18 PM12/15/23