viXen circa 2024

Guy LONNE

May 26, 2024, 5:53:11 PMMay 26
to xbl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vixeners!

This is to inform you that I just uploaded a new version of viXen.

Hosted by SourceForge, you can download the Innosetup installer of your
choice (both are interchangeable).

--> For the late Windows XP, ReactOS or Wine installer:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/visual-xblite/files/vixen%20version%201/VIXEN%20v1.99/vixen_setup_v1_99u.exe/download

--> For the Windows 10 (and upper) installer:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/visual-xblite/files/vixen%20version%201/VIXEN%20v1.99/vixen_setup_v1_99u_windows10.exe/download
. Project sources:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/visual-xblite/files/vixen%20version%201/VIXEN%20v1.99/vixen_sources_v1_99u.zip/download

I really appreciate any feedback from you.
--
Bye!
Guy

fano

May 28, 2024, 4:15:31 AMMay 28
to xblite
Hi Guy

Nice ! thanks for this release

David Silverwood

May 28, 2024, 8:57:40 AMMay 28
to xbl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Guy. Good to hear from you again. It's been pretty quiet around here.
You don't possibly have the source for WinX, do you?

PS. quick tested Vixen on Wine. Seems to be running well. Thanks

Guy LONNE

May 29, 2024, 5:44:19 PMMay 29
to xbl...@googlegroups.com
Hi, dear Silver David!

I do have the source for WinX.dll and I'm currently working on it.

I'm not quite ready to post in this Google Group a working version of
WinX.dll, but I have been working on it lately, and it's now a matter of
days rather than of weeks.

My problem is that I used WinX.dll for all my tools, and since I'm
planning to post them in this group in a source form, I need to tune
WinX.x to be build before the tools themselves can be compiled in your
machine.

If you are interested, I can give you the long explanation (which can
help me to find the proper way to distribute my XBLite programs).

If not, just be a little more patient.
--
Bye!
Guy