XBeeZigBeeCloudKit transforms

Mike Pearson

Sep 9, 2015, 10:40:54 AM9/9/15
to xbee-internet-gateway
I really need some help with transforms for widgets as referenced in https://github.com/digidotcom/XBeeZigBeeCloudKit

Any good resources for this? I'm brand new to angularjs FYI.

Rob Faludi

Sep 9, 2015, 11:29:42 AM9/9/15
to xbee-inter...@googlegroups.com
The XBee ZigBee Cloud Kit that you have is an official Digi product and is different from the XBee Internet Gateway (XIG) software that’s supported on this list.

For the Cloud Kit dashboard, the transforms are generally mathematical expressions such as:
value / 1024 * 100

…or similar. The word “value” represents the incoming data that you would like to transform.

 For further assistance you should contact Digi’s support directly at http://digi.com/support . Good luck with your project!

On Sep 9, 2015, at 10:40 AM, Mike Pearson <mpears...@gmail.com> wrote:

I really need some help with transforms for widgets as referenced in https://github.com/digidotcom/XBeeZigBeeCloudKit

Any good resources for this? I'm brand new to angularjs FYI.

Mike Pearson

Sep 9, 2015, 12:03:38 PM9/9/15
to xbee-internet-gateway
Thanks for the clarification Rob. Sorry for posting it here. Love the XIG BTW and your book! ;)