Using library to prevent data corruption caused by several transmitters

Daniel Gelman

Oct 10, 2018, 10:13:22 AM10/10/18
to xbee-api
I have several xbees all transmitting and receiving from one another using end/stop characters to form the packets. I am using standard serialEvent() interrupts to collect and parse the incoming bytes. Doing this, I am getting data corruption.

Can andrewrapp's xbee-arduino library be used to prevent data corruption caused by receiving data from two or more transmitting S1 xbees? Going through the library, it doesn't explicitly say it.

Regards,