End Device (E) to Router Device (R) communication not working

Jyoti sharma

May 10, 2017, 9:32:52 PM5/10/17
to xbee-api
Hi,

I am trying to make following topology using Arduino and Xbee.
Not working topology:
End device (API) + Router Device (API) + Coordinator (API)

Problem: There is no communication happening between End device and Router Device. This is the reason I am not able to forward data from Router device to Coordinator device.
Is it possible to make above mentioned topology ? Please help to fix this problem.

However following topology is working:
Router AT or API + Coordinator API

Thanks,
Jyoti Raj Sharma

sravan varma muppalla

Jul 5, 2017, 3:21:45 PM7/5/17
to xbee-api
I too tried, but same problem. But it's working through Trasparent mode all three devices are connecting and communicating. Can you help me  if get.
Thanks

Vinay Pulugurtha

May 11, 2018, 6:31:26 AM5/11/18
to xbee-api
Hi Jyoti Raj Sharma, i am facing similar kind of problem..  any leads??