multi data transmission

Ajay Kumar

Jun 28, 2018, 3:32:02 AM6/28/18
to xbee-api
How can I send a packet of data containing different data from sensors connected to Arduino at the remote node and when read by coordinator I want it to separate different data to different variables. The packet would look like [temp, humid, luminance, speed].
note: the sensor data has been processed at the sensor node before transmitting.

naujese

Jun 28, 2018, 7:16:06 AM6/28/18
to xbee-api
I tried to do something similar but couldn´t. as i got that the band of transmission is not that big or wide to transmit many packages at the same time..... but this was long ago!

--
Cordialmente,

Juan S. Lesmes.

Ajay Kumar

Jul 6, 2018, 12:15:21 AM7/6/18
to xbee-api
well i found the solution to the problem, now i want to know how to configure zigbees for multi-hop? i want to create a mesh or cluster-tree network, so how should i transmit data from end device to coordinator?