XbeeAddress64

Bryan T

Apr 20, 2016, 11:13:08 AM4/20/16
to xbee-api
I am building a network using s3b series xbee's using the xbee-arduino library.  I have been able to send data, receive data and send AT commands using the library examples, no problem.

The trouble I am having is that the 64-bit address has to be hard coded into the XbeeAddress64 function.  I want to be able to pull the 64-bit addresses from incoming frames, specifically from an ND command.  Is there any way to do this with the library as currently constructed?

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Steve T

Apr 20, 2016, 1:17:24 PM4/20/16
to xbee-api
Hmm, Not really sure. If you do this at the end node/sensor side, it will send it to the coordinator if you do not know the address:  XBeeAddress64 addr64 = XBeeAddress64(0x00000000, 0x00000000);
I am assuming you can create a new instance on XbeeAddress64.

Here is how I parse the MSB and LSB of the Address64 at the coordinator side when a sensor posts/sends data into a string:

String iDnodeMsb = String(rx.getRemoteAddress64().getMsb(), HEX);
      String iDnodeLsb = String(rx.getRemoteAddress64().getLsb(), HEX);
      String iDnode;

Ajay Kumar

Jun 28, 2018, 7:41:03 AM6/28/18
to xbee-api
sir do you have the code for the work, I'm implementing a similar thing on ZigBee network so need some source to understand it quickly.