Fwd: Auresco: Stock balance by 2018-02-05

Gašper Kenda

Feb 6, 2018, 10:39:11 AM2/6/18
to xau...@googlegroups.com
---------- Posredovano sporočilo ----------
Od: <burak....@tr.loomis.com>
Datum: 6. feb. 2018 01:34
Zadeva: Auresco: Stock balance by 2018-02-05
Za: <ihsa...@nadirmetal.com.tr>, <kenda....@gmail.com>, <ali.at...@tr.loomis.com>, <burak....@tr.loomis.com>
Kp:

Without your intervention within 14 days we assume it as accepted from your end.
 "This e-mail message and any attached files transmitted with it, from Loomis is intended solely for the use of named recipient(s) to whom this e-mail message is addressed. It may be privileged and confidential, is provided without warranty, and does not offer to or create a contract or amendment to any existing contract. If you are not an intended recipient, you are notified that reviewing, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify us by telephone or e-mail and delete the original message.

E-mail is susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof."

Thank you.
AURESCO-2018-02-05.pdf