details view under list table?

Dorothea Muecke-Herzberg

Jul 2, 2024, 1:22:32 PM (2 days ago) Jul 2
to Xataface
Hi,

I've inherited an app on version 2 and would like to migrate to version 3. Our app has the details view below the table list and I would like to replicate that for version 3, but I can't find where this is done when comparing the old and new folders/files. Is it part of the theme?

Thanks!

Dorothea Muecke-Herzberg

6:06 AM (13 minutes ago) 6:06 AM
to Xataface
So, I have been digging around and found that there is a "disable_detail_view" setting for conf.ini (we didn't have it in our conf.ini, seems our version of xataface had detail view enabled by default).

Setting it to 0 or 1 works as expected in our old xataface version, but when I put it into the conf.ini of the version 3 app, it has no effect.

Does anybody know whether this feature is deprecated?