Xataface 3.0 repeating pages

Pat Hirayama

May 24, 2021, 1:31:58 PMMay 24
to Xataface
So, I think I've got 3.0 running now, but I am experiencing something odd.  When it displays my database, if I scroll to the bottom of the default 30 rows ... the page begins again.  i.e. I have two copies of the same page rendered.  If I do a search, I get my search results duplicated as two pages, the second below the first one.

I should add that I am updating an existing app.

Old:  CentOS 5.11 + MySQL 5.0.95 + Apache 2.2.3 + PHP 5.1.6 + Xataface 1.3.2
New:  Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS + MySQL 8.0.25 + Apache 2.4.41 + PHP 7.4.3 + Xataface 3.0.

Also, is there a way to change column widths or font size or something?  I am finding it tedious to have to scroll to the right to see the other columns that used to be displayed all at once.

Thank you!

                         -p

Pat Hirayama

May 24, 2021, 8:03:03 PMMay 24
to Xataface
As a visual example of what I'm seeing... search results page is duplicated on my screen.

Thanks!

                       -p

xataface.png

Steve Hannah

May 24, 2021, 8:34:12 PMMay 24
to xata...@googlegroups.com

Try clearing out your templates_c directory.

Steve Hannah
Web Lite Solutions Corp.

Pat Hirayama

May 24, 2021, 9:07:57 PMMay 24
to Xataface
Thanks for your response, Steve.  One of my co-workers figured it out, we think.
The old index.php has two extra $app lines (see below).  Once they were removed, everything looked right.

<?php
require_once '/var/www/html/xataface/dataface-public-api.php';
df_init(__FILE__, '/xataface');
$app =& Dataface_Application::getInstance();
$app->display();

Does that look like a reasonable answer?