Delete Button Issue

Ahsan Raza

2:06 AM (4 hours ago) 2:06 AM
to Xataface
Screenshot 2024-07-04 105958.png
In this picture I have this header line where I have no DELETE button, I have checked and in myapp/xata/modules/g2/actions.ini.php like others delete functionality is also present. I have checked with my 2nd app where the DELETE option is available and the whole is the same, with no separate permissions apparently but still unable to find why there's no such functionality here.

Here's the delete functionality code:
[delete_results > delete_selected]
    category=result_list_actions
    label="Delete"
    description="Delete selected records"
    class="delete-results right-btn selected-action"
    order="-98"
    url="{$this->url('-action=delete_selected')}"