Mobile Theme related record view challenge

Yusif Okai

Oct 22, 2020, 7:21:50 PM10/22/20
to Xataface
Hi Steve,
I have recently tried the Xatafce 3.0 from github. Good work there! However, I have a little challenge. When viewing related record list in mobile theme, it is not possible to select a related record to view its detail. The url on the related list is by default to new_related_record. With this it is not possible to view the details of a related record while in the parent table on mobile UI theme. This is possible in the desktop theme.
Could you please help to resolve this.
Standing by

Yusif Okai

Oct 26, 2020, 2:59:24 AM10/26/20
to Xataface
Hi Steve,
Per chance, have you seen my post on the view_related_record issue on the Xataface 3.0 mobile theme? Grateful if you could address this issue please. As it is now, when you click on related record in mobile device, it take you to the add_new_related_record action instead. Hope this could be fixed.
Thanks ...

airdrummer

Feb 23, 2021, 8:32:59 AMFeb 23
to Xataface
 i also have this problem: selecting a record (which only contains the record title) from the list goes directly to add new record. and the list of related records, such as an account's transactions(ledger) really isn't of much use when all it shows is the type of transaction & not date & amount.