Error: more than 10 tables -> mobile theme stops working (3.0.0)

Richard Mücke

Jun 27, 2022, 10:13:14 AM6/27/22
to Xataface
Hi,

after installing Xataface 3.0.0 I discovered an error with the responisive theme.
After creating 10 tables the mobile theme stops working.
It wont show data or buttons... the tables still displayed at the bottom but nothing happens clicking them.

To test this, please create 10 tables:
CREATE TABLE `tbl01` (`id` int(11) NOT NULL);
CREATE TABLE `tbl02` (`id` int(11) NOT NULL);
CREATE TABLE `tbl03` (`id` int(11) NOT NULL);
CREATE TABLE `tbl04` (`id` int(11) NOT NULL);
CREATE TABLE `tbl05` (`id` int(11) NOT NULL);
CREATE TABLE `tbl06` (`id` int(11) NOT NULL);
CREATE TABLE `tbl07` (`id` int(11) NOT NULL);
CREATE TABLE `tbl08` (`id` int(11) NOT NULL);
CREATE TABLE `tbl09` (`id` int(11) NOT NULL);
CREATE TABLE `tbl10` (`id` int(11) NOT NULL);

Add them to conf.ini.php:
[_tables]
tbl01 = 1
tbl02 = 2
tbl03 = 3
tbl04 = 4
tbl05 = 5
tbl06 = 6
tbl07 = 7
tbl08 = 8
tbl09 = 9
tbl10 = 10

And have a look at the mobile version:

err.JPG

So, is there a limit or an error?
Why are the 10 tables showed in the table menu but no data will be displayed?
Looks like an error to me!?

Sorry and thanks in advance.

Best regards and many thanks for xataface! I love it!

Richard

Richard Mücke

Oct 24, 2022, 1:07:54 AM10/24/22
to Xataface
Hi Steve,
I'm sorry to ask again... but this problem is a real blocker.
I cant use Xataface on mobile, because the MOBILE theme doesnt work with 10 tables or more.

Is there any chance, that my problem (not only mine) will be checked? Maybe its a problem on my side or within xataface. I dont know :(
But I cant use Xataface 3.x. And thats a big thing for me :(

It would be great if you could just check this report and give me a hint, if its my fault or the fault of xataface.
The mobile theme is great - if it works. Its a blocker, if it doesnt work.

Thanks and sorry that I ask again...

Best regards and many, many thanks for xataface! I use it and I love it! Great work!
Richard

Steve Hannah

Oct 26, 2022, 7:57:19 AM10/26/22
to xata...@googlegroups.com
I just tried this out with the latest Xataface in master, and it seemed to work ok.
Try updating to that.
Also can you share some more details?  Do you see any errors in the JS console?  On page load, or after clicking on a button?  What browser are you using?

Steve Hannah
Web Lite Solutions Corp.

Steve Hannah

Oct 26, 2022, 8:37:07 AM10/26/22
to xata...@googlegroups.com
Sorry.  I see it now.  I have pushed a fix to master that fixes this issue.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted