Bug with &delegateFields function (versus &graftedFields and &fields)

hp.ros...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2021, 11:35:00 AM2/3/21
to Xataface
Hi Steve,

I'm managing the fields visibility through the table delegate class.

For grafted fields and (normal) fields, I've no issue.

But applying the same with delegate Fields, it is not working:

function init_table(&$table) {
$currField =& $table->getField('myfieldname');
$currField['visibility']['browse'] = 'visible';
}

I think it is a bug since when I'm displaying the content of $currField using var_dump(),
my instruction $currField['visibility']['browse'] = 'visible'; is well implemented in the $currField array.

however, the regarded delegate filed is actually NOT displayed (NOT visible).

what is strange is that the instruction in the fields.ini file seems to override all the rest:
e.g. if I put
[myfieldname]
visibility:browse=visible

It actually display correctly  'myfieldname' .

Thanks for your support,
Pierrick

hp.ros...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2021, 1:46:30 AM2/8/21
to Xataface
Hello!

Have you had the opportunity to look at this?
Do you need more details? I'm not sure what I've written is 100% clear...
Thanks for your support!

Pierrick

hp.ros...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2021, 6:01:43 AM3/3/21
to Xataface
Hi Steve,

Have you the same bug as me?
Currently I'm using CSS to hide undesirable sections, but it is not a very proper way...
Thanks for your support