Getting help with broken Xataface system at SiteGround

Keith Nummela

May 24, 2023, 3:59:07 AM5/24/23
to Xataface
Many years ago, we had someone help us set up Xataface on our website at Siteground where are are using it with our online manual and online enhancements summary. We're in the software business. But something was broken a while back when a PHP upgrade was done by the Siteground people. We'd be interested in locating a consultant who could help us with this and possibly some other things. For example, upgrading to a current version of Xataface.

Steve Hannah

May 24, 2023, 7:03:46 AM5/24/23
to xata...@googlegroups.com
What version of PHP are you using?

On Wed, May 24, 2023 at 12:59 AM Keith Nummela <keithn...@gmail.com> wrote:
Many years ago, we had someone help us set up Xataface on our website at Siteground where are are using it with our online manual and online enhancements summary. We're in the software business. But something was broken a while back when a PHP upgrade was done by the Siteground people. We'd be interested in locating a consultant who could help us with this and possibly some other things. For example, upgrading to a current version of Xataface.

Steve Hannah
Web Lite Solutions Corp.