Ajax Upload in Grid throws two file upload options

Muzafar Shah

Mar 10, 2021, 5:34:10 AM3/10/21
to Xataface
Hi,

I am trying to use ajax_upload in a grid as simple file upload doesn't work in a grid, but I am getting very strange behavior. The file upload option upon selection of any is showing twice, Can you please look into it? I have the latest version of the ajax upload.

file-upload.png

Steve Hannah

Mar 10, 2021, 7:54:18 AM3/10/21
to xata...@googlegroups.com
Strange.  Are there any clues in your Javascript error log?

Steve Hannah
Web Lite Solutions Corp.

Muzafar Shah

Mar 10, 2021, 12:37:25 PM3/10/21
to Xataface
No, there is nothing in console log and neither in apache error log, its really strange.