Re: [xataface] Can't call a function from __renderCell method in table delegate class

Steve Hannah

Jan 7, 2023, 4:40:53 PM1/7/23
to xata...@googlegroups.com
Probably you need to call it as a method.  Eg $this->test2()

On Sat, Jan 7, 2023 at 12:11 PM Mario Jakovina <mario.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
When I try to call other function from my custom __renderCell method in my table delegate class, Xataface does not render my page correctly (list view).

This is the simple code:
function test2(){
    return 'test2';
}
function od__renderCell(Dataface_Record $record){
    // $out = test2(); // if I uncomment this line, page does not render correctly
    return 'test1';
}

If I uncomment line: // $out = test2(); - page does not render correctly.
If it is commented-out - everything is OK (field is rendered as text 'test1')

What could be the problem here?

Steve Hannah
Web Lite Solutions Corp.

Mario Jakovina

Jan 9, 2023, 3:13:02 AM1/9/23
to Xataface
Yes, I figured that out myself soon after my post.
Thanks.