I found an error within filterin in Xataface 3.x
If I want to choose filter entries within a larger list of entries, the last entry is always hidden in the filter list. It is there, but in normal view (browser zoom = 100%) it is hidden behind the blue "Show xx Results"-block at the end of the filter list.
The scroll bar doesn't go far enough.
I have to set the browser zoom below 100% to see all entries.
See the screenshots. I'm not so good in explaining the problem ;)
Screenshot 1: browser zoom set to 60%. I now can see the last entry beginning with "T" after three entries beginning with "D":
If I set the browser zoom to 100% and use the scroll bar to scroll down as far as I can, I only the 21 entries at all, the last is hidden.
The last entry is the third entry with "D". So the entry with "T" is missing:
This happens unrelated to the theme mode mobile or desktop. Same problem.
It would be great if ou could check this out. Thanks a lot.