View Tab Customization

Giorgos Tsolakis

Jun 16, 2024, 11:12:04 AMJun 16
to Xataface
Dear Steve et al.,

I wonder if there is a way, in View Tab, to display the sql queries not in a seperate relationship tabs but in the main tab ("View"). To be more specific, in the example below, I want all those tabs (Coordinates, Harris Matrix, Pails, etc) to appear in the View tab.

Thank you very much!
Screenshot 2024-06-16 180801.jpg

Steve Hannah

Jun 18, 2024, 9:17:09 PMJun 18
to xata...@googlegroups.com
There isn't a configuration directive that will do this.  You're basically looking to display these relationships inside "sections" instead of related tabs.

You can display your related records in "glance lists" which can appear in the main section, but these are just lists of your related  records.

I have set up similar things in the past, but it required some customization.  Generally all of these solutions made use of custom sections, and then rendered my related data in there.

Steve Hannah
Web Lite Solutions Corp.

Giorgos Tsolakis

Jun 20, 2024, 10:06:59 AM (14 days ago) Jun 20
to xata...@googlegroups.com
Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much!

Giorgos