Install on Synology

Andrés Strawczynski

May 15, 2014, 6:25:05 AM5/15/14
to xata...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm having some trouble installing on a Synology NAS.
All  steps OK (downloading, unzipping, I can start the installation script, tested MySQL database, tested FTP access and folder) until last one. When I submit to install with FTP, no folder is created. And if I choose to create a compressed file instead of FTP, I have only a file with 0 bytes.
In my NAS the web server is in \web folder. I have the uncompressed Xataface files in /web/dataface folder (I launch the installation script from 192.168.2.120/dataface). My database is named "PTest", so I expected that the "PTest" folder has to be created in /web.
What's wrong ?
Thank you if someone can help.

Steve Hannah

May 15, 2014, 10:18:15 AM5/15/14
to Andrés Strawczynski, xata...@googlegroups.com

If the auto install isn't working just do a manual install.

Mario Krottendorfer

Dec 22, 2021, 2:16:56 PM12/22/21
to Xataface
How to do the Manual installation step by step, i tryed everything but it did not work

Steve Hannah

Dec 22, 2021, 3:20:09 PM12/22/21
to xata...@googlegroups.com
"tried everything" isn't too helpful.

In general, these instructions should still be valid.

Start by downloading the latest from Github master:

Steve Hannah
Web Lite Solutions Corp.