Re: [xataface] 1.x to 3.x - CSS issue?

Steve Hannah

Feb 28, 2024, 5:50:05 PMFeb 28
to xata...@googlegroups.com
The screenshot of the 3.0.3 version looks correct.  The 1.0 stylesheet is deprecated, and likely will show warts if you try to just replace the new one with an old version.

On Wed, Feb 28, 2024 at 7:25 AM Troy Settle <troy....@gmail.com> wrote:
I know enough CSS to screw things up, so before I dig into this, wondering what might be needed?

First tried 3.0.3, but had some curly brace errors, so grabbed the latest master from github and this is what I got.  Inspecting the DOM, I see that the stylesheet is loaded, but it doesn't look like it at all.

xataface-newcss.png

So I grabbed the original style sheet, and it looks much more like it used to, but there are a few elements that aren't quite right:

xataface-oldcss.png

Any pointers on how to fix this quickly and easily?  I'm doing this as a courtesy for a customer, so don't want to spend too much time on it.

Thanks!

Steve Hannah
Web Lite Solutions Corp.